Conquering Neuroblastoma

“Faith in something greater than ourselves enables us to do what we have said we'll do, to press forward when we are tired or hurt or afraid, to keep going when the challenge seems overwhelming and the course is entirely uncertain.”
President Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Lukas Turned One!!






































Little Lukas turned One yesterday!!! He was so cute. He wasn't feeling very well some of the time, but he still tried to have fun. He got some fun toys and some clothes. Most everyone was there and we had a great time!! We ate at Spring Creek Barbecue, Yummy!!!! Then Lukas opened his presents and we had yummy cake!!! Fun times had by all!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish we could have been there ( sad face )

Chris Riley & I have something special for Lukas! Chirs is off monday and I would love to bring it by then! I LOVE you all and miss you guys! I never know when to call??? You have all been in our PRAYERs!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how to post my name....it's me JULIE, but you know that. ( wink )